April Crandall, CPA
- Liberty University
- Master of Science in Accounting
- University of Maryland University College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Background and Experience
April has been working in public and nonprofit accounting for over 11 years. As an accounting professional, she specializes in accounting and tax compliance for small and medium for-profit businesses, nonprofit organizations, and individuals.
Industry and Service Expertise
Small and Medium Businesses
April has worked with a wide range of businesses on industry planning, financial statements, tax return preparation, and other support services. Her experience includes commercial and residential construction, real estate professionals, personal service providers, restaurants, and retail services.
Having started her career with a non-profit in Washington, DC, April has a strong understanding of nonprofit accounting. Her experience includes financial statement reviews and Form 990 preparation.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountant, Member
- Downtown Hampton Child Development Center, Treasurer, Chair of Finance Committee
- Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, Past Ambassador
- Mended Little Hearts of Coastal Virginia, Member
- Menchville Baptist Church, Member