David Seeley, CPA
Director – Tax
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master in Taxation
- Christopher Newport University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, Virginia
Background and Experience
Formerly with Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP, David’s primary focus during his 23-year career has been with multi-family partnerships, non-profit organizations and individual tax issues. David assists his multi-family partnership client with the complexities throughout the life of the entity to include the significant effects a pass-thru entity has on the individual, estate or trust tax returns.
With his non-profit clients, David has extensive experience assisting those clients navigate IRS Form 990 and the unrelated business income requirements.
He began his public accounting career with a Top 15 ranked regional firm in 1998, after completing his accounting degree at Christopher Newport University. David also completed his Masters in Taxation at Virginia Commonwealth University in May 2013.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Newport News Rotary Club
- Treasurer of Hampton Roads Pride
- Past Treasurer of the Cascaded Condominium Association