Partner – Assurance Services
Old Dominion University
Masters of Science in Accounting
James Madison University
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant, Virginia
Background and Experience
Lisa has over 20 years of public and private accounting experience. As an accounting professional, she has served on the audits of local nonprofits, local school systems, and various local municipalities. In addition, she has worked with a variety of small to medium-sized for-profit clients to provide auditing, accounting, and tax-related services.
Industry and Service Expertise
Lisa has served as the manager on the following local government audits: Towns of Kilmarnock and Smithfield, Cities of Franklin and Suffolk, County of York, and Hampton Roads Transit.
Lisa has experience with a wide range of nonprofit organizations including preparation of audited financial statements and Form 990.
Small to Medium-Sized Business Financial Statements
Lisa has prepared audited, reviewed, and compiled financial statements for a variety of local businesses.
Business and Individual Income Taxes
Lisa has over 10 years of experience preparing and reviewing business and individual income tax returns.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Junior League of Hampton Roads, Inc., Past Treasurer
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal School Board of Trustees, Past Secretary
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal School Parents’ Association, Past Chair
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, Member
- Warwick Yacht and Country Club, Treasurer